Utah’s Social Commerce Xchange is gaining steam and March 22nd’s event is all about emerging social technologies (and some others you may have been ignoring). Have you heard about Pinterest or Google+? Well if you’re wondering what all the fuss is about or how these technologies are supposed to help your local business, come find out.
Join the Social Commerce community to learn and network on March 22 at the Salt Lake Community College Miller Campus. Local presenters are using new social technologies like Google+ and Pinterest to grow their business.
- Scott Jarvie, Photographer - Jarvie Digital
- Maile Keone, Vice President, Marketing - VacationRoost
- Krista Parry, Director of Marketing & Communications - Park City Mountain Resort
Register now at: http://socialcommerceexchange-6441.eventbrite.com – Seating is limited.
- March 22nd, 2012
- 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm (Networking starts at 5:30 pm
- The Social Commerce Exchange event will be held at the Salt Lake City Community College Miller Campus – just off of I-15 in Sandy.
- Spark Sessions: Short presentations to SPARK excitement, thinking and conversation.
- Expert Sessions: Focused presentations on emerging social technologies strategy and tools.
- Exchange Panel: An expert panel will field questions regarding emerging social technologies (Google+, Pinterest, or interesting tweeted questions)
See you there! http://socialcommerceexchange-6441.eventbrite.com