Can people find your business online?
You are a local business and you know that everyone is going online but you have no idea what that means or how you get your business online. You’ve been told that websites are $1000’s of dollars and you don’t have the money to set one up. You have a website but you have no idea how to drive business to it. You've been told that you need more web presence but you really have no idea what that means.
What can you do?
1. Blog-You can set up a Blog to look like a website. You can even get your own unique URL.
2. Merchant Circle-You can connect with other business owners online and have your own dashboard that has information about you and your business.
3. Facebook-You can set up your own Facebook page that has information about you and your business. You can even include pictures and videos.
4. Twitter-This is a great place to connect with current and potential clients.
5. Online Yellow Pages-Google “online yellow pages” and get your business listed for free.
6. Google Maps-It’s easy and it’s free. Go claim your free listing.
These are just a few places that you can list your business online. Call me today for a FREE-no obligation-WEB PRESENCE consultation. Remember, the more places that your business can be seen online the more opportunity for you to get more customers! Call me today!
1100 E. 6600 S. Suite 107
Salt Lake City, Utah