It’s that time of year, time to start figuring out budgets for 2014. It’s time to figure out where you want to put your advertising dollars and time to figure out if what you have been doing is helping your business grow and helping you achieve your business goals.
Here are some questions to ask yourself about your currently online marketing campaigns:
- Are you currently available online when people are looking for what you do?
- Do you currently pay someone to do SEO?
- Can you currently track your SEO efforts?
- Do you currently run pay per click campaigns?
- Does your business dominate the page when people are searching specifically for you?
- Have you claimed all of your free business listings?
- Does your current online campaign have tracking abilities beyond Google analytics?
- Do you advertise on Bing or Yahoo?
- Have you set up a business Facebook Page?
- Have you claimed your free business Google+ listings?
- Do you have a twitter profile?
- Do you know why you need twitter?
- Do you currently have a blog?
- Do you understand why businesses need a blog?
- Can you track and record all of your online phone calls based on the traffic source?
- Can you track, down to the phone call ALL of your online marketing, even your SEO?
- Can you track your form submissions based on the traffic source?
- Can you track your emails based on the traffic source?
- Can you record ALL of your phone calls?
- Does your current campaign give you the opportunity to look at your reporting 24/7?
- Does your current online campaign dynamically switch out the phone numbers depending on the traffic source of the lead?
- Does your current online campaign allow you to dynamically send out an email once a new client has set an appointment with you?
- Does your current online campaign help you manage your leads all the way down to the client acquisition?
- Does your current online campaign allow you to send emails to those people who contacted your business but aren’t currently ready to make a purchase?
- Does your current online campaign have the technology to figure out the keywords that cause the phone to ring and then reallocate the budget to those keywords, dynamically, twice a day?
- Can you get back in front of those potential clients that have landed on your site but didn’t make a purchase?
- Can you display your message to those potential clients who are actively searching for what you do but didn’t land on your site and don’t know anything about you?
- Have you updated your website in the last two years?
- Does your current campaign have options to help your campaign convert potential clients?
ReachLocal has the technology to do all of that and much more. Plus, we are leaders in the industry and not only are we a premier partner with Google, but we are the "first of its kind, Global partnership with Google. Doesn’t it make sense to work with a company that is backed by Google and can do all of that? I can help you acquire new customers, build brand awareness and manage your online reputation. All my campaigns are tracked and reported on a daily basis for success!
I would love to learn more about your business and learn more about your online goals. ReachLocal might be a great fit and ReachLocal might not be a great fit, however, we do have some great online solutions and I promise you won’t be disappointed. I offer a free online web presence analysis to see how your business shows up online and what you can do to have more chances to be seen and selected online. Plus, I’ll make sure that your Google+ page and Facebook page are set up correctly. Call me to set up your appointment today! 801-673-2934